Show table lookup values in another table

This is probably basic stuff here, but I can't figure it out.
I have one table that contains a column with a key that can be used to look up a value in a column in another table based on the key. I would like to display the lookup values in the original table.

@SandiaSlice

Hey there :wave: Just to make sure I am fully understanding, are you looking to update the values in your table with values from another table? If so, this is definitely possible :slightly_smiling_face: Is this first table populated by query data? Are you looking to have your database update as well?

Hi Lauren,

I would also like to know how to do this, as I have three different variables I need to be able to look up.
Query one has the User Names and ID
Query two has the only the IDs

I want to be able correlate the two ID's and pull the User Name into the second Query's table. Whats the best way to do this?

Hey @JMWRetool :wave: If I am understanding correctly, it sounds like you are looking to join two tables -- let me know if I am misunderstanding! If so, this is a great use case for the resource "Query JSON with SQL". Here are our docs on it with some relevant examples.