Another run query on each row

I need to run a query on each row of a table. I need the value of the id column in the URL of the query.
The table is a list of agents (query1) that need to get data from query2.

query1: /agents
query2: /sca/{{id of the agent}}

I am just not sure what to do. I am not very familiar with Javascript.

In query2 I created /sca/{{Table1.tableData[i].id}}
I can see the data in the table when I hover.

I just can't see to find an example of what I am trying to do. It seems like this would be something routine.

Hey @ZeroMHz! Are you looking to do something like this by any chance?

http://community.retool.com/t/how-to-run-a-rest-api-query-for-each-item-in-an-array-and-return-all-results-together/2352

I have been studying hard. I figured out how to run a query on each row of a table using the docs.

What I cannot figure out is how to send that data to a column in the table I just queried.
I created a custom column:
{{query1.data.data.affected_items[i].score}}

This kind of works. It changes the value on the first row of the table as it cycles through the query. The other rows are blank.

Glad to hear you were able to make some progress! :raised_hands:

It sounds like query1.data.data.affected_items[i] might be the problem.

In a List View or Table, the i variable starts at 0 and increments for each row.

For your first row, i is 0 so your column is showing query1.data.data.affected_items[0] is working to show the first element of affected_items data.

For your second row, i is 1 so your column is showing query1.data.data.affected_items[1]. This doesn't seem to be working.

If you open up the State tab in your left panel, what does query1.data.data.affected_items evaluate to? A screenshot would be great! Thank you :slight_smile: