Scrollable table has double header height

After hearing the news of scrollable tables today, I gleefully went through my app and switched all my tables over to scrollable.

I quickly noticed that if there is no pagination component on the table (i.e. filter button, download button and refresh button all turned off) then the the table header row height increases significantly when the table is switched to scrollable.

Paginated:

Scrollable:

Is there any way around this? All my tables have filter and download turned off. They do have refresh turned on, but the pagination component doesn't appear when only refresh is on and there is less than a page worth of rows displayed (this is actually a longstanding problem).

Thanks!

Hey @krausenhaus, thanks for bringing this to our attention! Certainly a bug that needs fixing.

A work around you could try in the meantime is using some custom css to set the max height of the table header. I've attached a video walking you through grabbing the correct CSS selector and setting custom CSS on it in the scripts and style section of your Retool app.
Screen Recording 2021-10-07 at 1.17.42 PM.mov

1 Like

Legend, thanks @Jay !

My pleasure! I went ahead and put in a bug report for this in the meantime :+1:

Cheers

Hey, @krausenhaus - Just updating you here that this bug has been fixed! :nerd_face: