Retool Mobile Components

Ok that makes sense any plans for say an SVG component ?
As the moment the icon pallet is very limited.

A post was split to a new topic: [Mobile] Support for html audio tag via html embed

@iiLaw @Darren_Gibney chiming in to suggest we create Feature Request topics here in the forum for each request! That will allow our team to internally attach each topic to a ticket that's on our Eng team's radar in their project planning system. That way we'll be better able to track additional customer interest from others in the forum to pass along, and share updates back from the team if/when there's movement toward implementing the feature request.

@iiLaw I saw this Feature Request which may be relevant to your ask? If not, please do create a new one! :bowing_woman: thanks!

@Darren_Gibney I'll split your comment out as its own new feature request as well :slight_smile:

Thanks again to all of you for sharing your interest in additional Retool Mobile functionality!

I'm a little confused, I'm not sure I have a feature request, only a question re SVG support which won't be supported. That said would +1 for @PadenM data entry popup when having issues Bar/QR scanning as they can be a right pain in to scan ...

My mistake @iiLaw! My comment would make more sense if it had the link I meant to share! I wondered if you were also interested in that same feature request.

More specifically, to answer your question "any plans for say an SVG component ?" I confirmed with the team that SVG support isn’t near the top of their priorities currently, so hasn’t made it to the roadmap yet, but they said their priorities come directly from customer requests so anything you request on the forum here gets read and considered.

Ok SVG would be great but fully understand why it wouldn't be top of the list.
Primary use case is for Internet Of Things creating clickable SVG representations of psychical objects to Start/Stop/Run things.

2 Likes

Hi @Kabirdas! Any update on the slider component? Our team is looking for something like this: GitHub - callstack/react-native-slider: React Native component exposing Slider from iOS and SeekBar from Android to be used as a form input.

I was hoping we could use the HTML component along with an HTML range input, but that does not work.

Thank you!

Slider component coming in the next few weeks!

1 Like