Retool Cookbook Wiki

I have been compiling a document of best practices and design patterns to refer back to as I learn Retool. It would be awesome to have a wiki of such things to help us with our projects that everyone could contribute to and benefit from.

I don’t know if this is something the folks over at Retool would need to initiate or if I or someone else would start up.

Anyone else interested in contributing to this? Any hosted wiki service to recommend?

3 Likes

I would love to help on this @bradlymathews

1 Like

Love this idea and would gladly contribute some tips and tricks I use in my Retool development.

1 Like

I would also love to contribute!

@justin talked on this and other ideas and he came up with adding the Tips and Tricks section of the forum instead of the Wiki. I provided the doc I was using internally and he started the section last week with a few entries from my doc.

Head over there and start adding as much content as you would like. I will be adding some more stuff when I get a free moment. I imagine the content as shorter hits up to a page or two tops. Longer content like @JoeyKarczewski 's PDF tutorial or @sesgoe 's one on Real-time effects should probably end up in a blog post like they did.

Thanks for the mention!

Love the idea! Happy to contribute in any way that I can. :slight_smile:

BTW, I went ahead and created a tips and tricks section with a lot of @bradlymathews's stuff here: Tips and Tricks - Retool Forum