I'm working on building a real-time recommendation project. In my query, I have a parameter where I can update with any :userid.
When I click on a button, I execute a query, where the :userid is updated based on the value on the text field. On retool, I'm seeing it's getting the :userid. When I run the query, it's not returning the same :userid.
I'm using Rockset to analyze the data and send it over to retool. When I update the :userid the query returns # rows for that :userid.
For some reason, I don't know what I'm doing wrong on Retool- because my query is not returning the :userid I'm sending over.
-- sanity check--
verified the query is correct, and I'm executing the right query when I click the button
save my query on retool
tested via curl POST request where I updated the :userid- I returned the correct rows.
Once done, maybe reload the browser if in the same session and then look for the Resource you just created in the dropdown - then only add your parameters NOT the entire API call...(the base URL call for the API should be in the Resource you just created)
Now in that POST GUI field, you should ONLY ADD the URL Parameters in the fields below as you have them and NOT the BASE URL again - Look at the response and you can see you are duplicating that entire BASE URL as a parameter
This has now surpassed my ability to help because I don’t have a way to debug your app. Flag this as support and let’s see if someone from support can inspect your app. Sorry and wish I could do more I will follow up tomorrow asap if I think of anything