The components in my list view are changing sizes every second it looks like they can't figure out what size they are supposed to be.
This is a video representation.
I had the same thing with tables when i had the summary row enabled! I would love for it to be fixed! I just disabled the summary row for the time being.
As a side note, I personally have been trying to stay away from list views as their performance is not great. List views were one of the main components i wanted to use in retool but can't much do to the lagginess i have had. i have swapped alot of ui over to tables. Although it totally changes the whole app and doesn't give as great of a UX as list components can do in some cases