ListBox wrap behaviour for line items on mobile

Just looking to wrap list items in the listbox if the text is too long on mobile.
Currently, it's hiding the text.
Any ideas if this is possible? Couldn't find anything so far.
Thanks

I found this property for the listbox component. (labelWrap)
{{ listbox1.labelWrap = true }}
Just wondering where is should declare the state. Any tips? Thanks

Ok, so I found I can set the state with a button, but it's still not changing the property.
Perhaps I'm still doing something wrong.

Realised the labelWrap is for the Listbox Label, not the labels of each item inside the listbox. So I am guessing I will need to add some custom CSS to make it wrap?

For anyone else looking, I added this CSS and it's working.
._MZLze {
overflow:visible !important;
white-space: pre-wrap !important;

}

Not sure if the class name of the div is always the same, but this is working now.
It would be helpful to have this as on option on the listbox component.

Screenshot at Dec 22 20-09-01

1 Like

Nice, i have a drop down in a mobile view that has a lot of text and for now the best option is to wrap it. Will try to do it you way, but I am struggling to find the right div. + the dropdown is a module

Hey @Mads! At the moment the ._MZLze class should target both listboxes and select dropdowns on web. Unfortunately, custom CSS written in modules doesn't carry over to the parent app :confused:

It is possible to add it as a CSS rule at the organization level so that it affects all of your apps. To narrow down the reach of the rule in that case it might be helpful to use a special selector, something like [id*="wrapped"], with that, the rule will only target components with wrapped in their id:

Let me know if that works!