I haven't been on Retool for a while and just recently started back up. I can see that there have been some major improvements, but I'm still a little confused. When I tried to use the application, the iFrame was no longer linked. As I tried to troubleshoot it, I inadvertently lost the link for the table that is triggering the iFrame.
This image shows three components. It is the iFrame on the left and the top table on the right.
This image shows that the supporting query for the table delivers results, yet the properties of the table shows no columns.
I'm sure it's something that I'm doing wrong, but after hours of looking, I can't find the problem.