How to create a form for purchase order?

hi any chance i can create with retool this form?

im creating a inventory management system, that includes purchase order module for supplier. My question will be how i can create a form like that? if you see theres a section to add new products to the purchase order. what you guys recommend me for that?

thank you

Any tips? :slight_smile:

Hey @agaitan026,

Your question is exceptionally vague. You're asking if a car can get you from A to B. It can, if you know how to drive :stuck_out_tongue:

You're 100% able to do that with Retool if you can access the database that currently holds that data. Out of the box, Retool will connect to nearly anything and then it's up to creating your first Application and adding some Components. Voilà #profit

Hope that counts as a tip :v:

1 Like

yeah im 50% clear, but not sure which component may work for my case Loom | Free Screen & Video Recording Software | Loom

including that search field, when im typing it shows results

Hey @agaitan026!

It looks like a great place to start would be with the Select and Table components.

Here's a guide from our docs on how to build a search bar into your app. Note that you can also dynamically set the value of a select component so you can actually have the results of your search query be options in your select component!

Beyond that, you might try using a JavaScript query, Temporary State, or Query JSON with SQL query to present the data you've selected in your table. There are a bunch of different ways to go here.

Let me know if that's helpful! Once you start building we can also help work through any particular blockers that might arise :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

thank you for that :slight_smile: