Hide navbar after recent update, _embed=true no longer works

After the update this weekend, the _embed=true url parameter no longer hides the environment navbar. Is it possible to hide the navbar after the most recent release?

Hi @pp_mw Thanks for reaching out! I did some testing, but this parameter appears to be working for me currently. Could you confirm which version you're using? Could you also share a screen recording?

The version info can be found by clicking on the chat icon in the lower right corner of your screen. A menu should pop up which will show your Retool version number:

Thanks for the response! I am using v. 2.99.1.

Screen Shot 2022-09-12 at 5.19.08 PM

Are you able to see the same behavior on v. 2.99.1?

@Tess - any word here on v. 2.99.1?

@pp_mw Our mistake! This is certainly a bug. Thank you for the heads up! And, I will be in contact on a resolution follow-up.

This issue of _embed=true is back where all env are exposed. Can you please clarify why this regressed? After @pp_mw raised this above, it was resolved but now it's back. Our current version is 2.101.1. Thanks.

Hi @michaell This hasn't been fixed. Rather, you might have noticed when the feature was temporarily removed for maintenance.

This has been working fine (_embed=true hiding env and versions) for the past 20+ days until today, so definitely NOT removed due to maintenance; more likely something got reintroduced this week that surfaces this bug again.

Hi @Amanda, checking in if you have more info on this issue. Thx.

Hi @michaell, if you want to share with me your org name or subdomain, I can remove the feature (Debug/Console bar) entirely from your apps, but there hasn't been any fix for specifically having the feature except for when _embed=true. That is still needing work

Hello @pp_mw
Just want to let you know that earlier today we rolled out a fix so that the status bar will not show when the url has query parameter embed=true
Please let us know if we've missed anything else. Really appreciate you writing in to report the bug!