File Storage 5 hours ahead

Hello, my name is Shadow and I’ve been using retook for about a month now. I recently have been experimenting with the retool file storage, and uploading images from my app to there. In the app I access the variable for when the image was created and use it in a card collection. This part works flawlessly, but the only problem is the created time is ahead 5 hours, usually leading to the date to be 1 day ahead of me. Where I display the date and time, I don’t need the time, only the date. If there is a way to fix this please let me know! Any help would be great :grinning: .

Hello @Shadow,

This might be due to server located in PST timezone.
Can you give me more information which timezone you are submitting to Retool Storage ?

The Storage file UI view (navigated to by selecting the Retool Storage resource) displays Created At and Last Modified in your local timezone.
The Retool Storage resource queries (eg get list of file metadata) returns the timestamp in UTC. For this, you can convert to a different timezone as you please using the moment library like this