Ecommerce Dashboard

Hey everyone!

At Bold Tech, we took a stab at updating some of Retool’s templates with some of their new components and features. Using a PostgreSQL database, we created a CRUD that allows users to manage their ecommerce dashboard. It comes with the ability to filter on products, make edits to existing products, and create new products. If you want to see how it functions in real time, we have included it on our site for you to use.Let us know if there is something we missed or if you have any questions. You can email me at david@boldtech.dev

4 Likes

Can I have access to that template?

hey @agaitan026 - why don't you shoot me an email! looks like you've also commented on some of my colleague @JoeyKarczewski 's stuff too.

david@boldtech.dev

1 Like

Done

The CRUD functionality with PostgreSQL database sounds impressive! Being able to manage an ecommerce dashboard with filtering, editing, and creating products is a valuable feature. I'd love to see it in action on your site. If anyone has questions or suggestions, I'm sure they'll reach out to you. By the way, have you considered exploring Magento 2 SaaS for further enhancements? It could be worth checking out. Keep up the great work!