Delete more than 200 Records

Has anyone encountered this error of users not being able to delete more than 200 records at a time? Can't find a way to turn it off. Running Retool connected to Snowflake.

Currently this is error is set in place as a safety precaution since deleting such a large number of data sets is usually not intentional. There's currently an open ticket to allow users to be able to remove this blocker. I'll continue to keep this thread updated once this option is available. :slightly_smiling_face:

I just got this today in Workflows:

Error evaluating foo: Deleting 200+ records with this query is disabled for safety reasons.

Hey! It really is intentional. I already ticked the boxes:

Do you need a note from my mother? :rofl:

1 Like

Hey, I just faced this today, Is there any news on this?
Is there a setting for allowing this?

Hello! Updates on this? The 422 with that error message should be optional.

Hi there,

Unfortunately, no update yet :disappointed: You'd have to use a JS query to send the request in batches

I'll try to bump the request internally to see if we can add an optional feature

+1 on this - what's the workaround? JS Loop to delete the first 200 records that meet the criteria until the number of records that meet the criteria is 0?

Edit: just realized one workaround is to not use the GUI and just write the SQL statement...shh...don't tell the "no mass deletes" police :wink: