Conditional hidden logic for link formatted field in Key-Value component not working in context of a Grid view

Behavior: When placing a key-value component inside a grid view, switching the format for one of the keys to Link and trying to set the hidden variable using the i index of the Grid view results in the hidden value being set across all elements of the grid view by the first element.

Expected behavior: within each of the Grid view elements the value of i should be used independently on all fields of the Key-Value component, independent of the format used including the Link format.

To me it looks like the element used for values of type Link in Key-Value components is global and not being set independently for each element of the Grid-View.

Hi @Yossi_Mosbacher, welcome to the forum! :wave:

Here is a Grid View with a Key Value pair component in the container of the repeatable:

When I set the hidden property for the link using i, the correct repeatable has the email property hidden:

Note: i is a reference to the index of the repeatable when a component is nested in a List View.

Are we experiencing something different?