Components inside Listview don't appear

The rows in the Listview have multiple components that have become invisible recently.

There are no changes to the queries. I don't see any console errors. What else can I do to troubleshoot this further?

Here is a GIF of it appearing to try to render something but then remains blank:

Retool Blank Listview — Watch Video

Hi !

What are the component types that are missing? I can try to configure a similar listview to your own

Hello, here are the components that are inside the listview container:

@Retool-Justen This still does not work. Any updates by any chance? Thanks.

Hey there @kenjihash,

Are you able to share a JSON export of your app so I can try to reproduce this on my end?

Hi @mark,

Thanks for your follow up. Here is the JSON export:

Templates.json (28.3 KB)

Can you try importing the app attached below to see if the listview is fixed in this version?

Invisible components.json (28.7 KB)

I tried importing the app, but still getting blank containers.

Hmm, ok. Can you drag the container out of the listview to see if the components re-appear when you do?

Yes, when I drag the container out of the listview, the components re-appear.

Thanks for confirming! I have reached out to a few members of my team to see if they might know what is going on here, as this is definitely very strange.

Any update on this by any chance? Are there possible work arounds?

This happened to me yesterday. In my case there was an error in one of the components inside the listview - a bad default value. I had to drag the component out of the listview, fix it and put it back.

This also happens when there are no rows to display (Number of rows = 0). If this might be the case, set this manually to 1 and see if they come back. I typically dev with it set to 3 and put it back to what it needs to be for real testing - back and forth. (Feature request in order here maybe?)

If not those, hopefully puts you on the right track.

Hey @kenjihash,

We are still digging into this, I checked with the engineer working on it, and he believes that he has found the cause, but it is quite difficult to fix. We will post again here once it is resolved!