Can't resize new tag component

Hey there,

tag components for web just got upgraded.
But they can no longer be resized (through styles > text size). So tags are now forever small…

Hello @hansontools!

It looks like tags can be resized along with the rest of the text in a table via 'font size' inside of styles.

It sounds like you are interested in only changing the size of tags and not all text in a table, is that correct? If so, I can make a feature request for this functionality!

Hi Jack - not tags in a table, just the tag component by itself.

Ahh thank you for the correction, I just tested with the tags component and it seems I was able to change the size with 'Font Size'.

Does this not work for you? Are you self hosted? If so, which version of Retool are you on?

I know this'll sound crazy, but those options weren't there when the new tags component was released (otherwise, I wouldn't have written in). Hopefully a Retool dev will be able verify this, and save me the embarrassment of writing in over a non-existent problem!

:sweat_smile: No worries at all.

Definitely could have slipped through the cracks but have been added in a patch!

As long as you can confirm you have those settings and that they work we should be all good :saluting_face: