Can't create error handling block in workflow (in the new UI)

Hi,
there seems to be a bug in the new workflow ui (which is beautiful btw) that I can't seem to be able to create error handling blocks.
I try the "add / remove global error handling block" and nothing happens :man_shrugging:
And I also remember that there was a way to add a regular error handling block, that I also don't see anymore :man_shrugging:

Is there a way to fix this?
is there a way to go back to the old ui until this is fixed? :pray:

thank you :pray:

I also think this is a bug -- I have a workflow where the error handler is present but I can't seem to re-create the same node with the same error handling in a new workflow.

I don't know if there's a dedicated bug-squasher on the forums, but @Tess is super helpful.

I think this might be the culprit:

The settings tab of the action has a Finally clause. When this is set to Exit, there is no error output node, but with Continue the error output node is available.

oh, that's beautiful :ok_hand:
thank you @pyrrho ! :pray:

Hi, so I have a problem with the finally setting even though i set it to continue an error in the block still stops the whole workflow any idea why?

Hey Sarah! Would you mind sharing a screenshot of your block that's erroring, as well as any errors you're running into?