utils.downloadPage() stopped working as it used to

@abbyhernan We are seeing this same issue on our end. We have not edited our App in a month and returned to it late last week. The utils.downloadPage() now only exports the current view in the browser rather than the entire page like it used to. Different browsers across different users in our org get the same result.

Hi, in both Chrome and Firefox if we use the browser zoom to change from 100% to 110%, it displays the whole app.

It makes no sense, as technically you can see less but seems to do the job for us until a permanent fix is in place.

Thank you all for your feedback. I'm monitoring this thread and your comments help raise visibility to the number of users affected by this bug. Will post updates here as they roll out. Thank you :pray:

commenting to follow. I have the issue where the download query runs but no download is saved to local drive for some apps, but not others

Hello! We pushed a fix for content getting cut off, wanted to verify that everyone who was having that specific issue is unblocked. As for nested content inside containers, we're still looking into the root cause of that and will update this thread once resolved.

1 Like

Thanks for the update. This has tested working for us now across multiple devices and browsers.

1 Like

Having the same issue.

I want to export a PDF version of the form that is submitted. I am trying to download a PDF copy when a form is submitted as this PDF copy will be sent to the team for record keeoing.

I tried using the below function but all I get is the header and a submit button, with all components in the middle skipped.

utils.downloadPage("Weekly report" + " " + moment().format("MMM Do YY"),{
fullscreen: true
});

1 Like

I am still getting this issue. It is printing most of the page, and then it cuts off the bottom of the page. Any solution?

1 Like

Hi @AbbeyHernandez,

I'm having the same issue, as in I get a blank page download (using Chrome). I'm using a modal frame and the following:

utils.downloadPage("ficha", { scale: 3, componentsToInclude: ["printPage"], componentsToExclude: excludedComponents.value });

Someone else from my team gets the download correclty, but I only get blank pages.

Interestingly, when I try incognito it works well....

:face_with_spiral_eyes: very weird! Just added this information to the ticket and 3 +1s. Have you tried any other browsers? It worked on Chrome incognito?

Hi @AbbeyHernandez,

I'll try with another browser tomorrow. Yes, Chrome incognito.

I also tried, to no avail, other solutions suggested in this thread like zooming out and zooming out.

1 Like

Ok, it works well with Microsoft Edge (I really wanted it to fail as I can't bear it as a browser.... but that's a whole different topic haha). So it may indicate it is a browser related problem.

Hahahaha I thought Edge is having a comeback? Thanks for looking into it!

1 Like