Upsert Multiple Items from Table

I'm trying to upsert multiple records into a postgres db. The query works fine the moment I run it for a single record, but the moment I try to run the query for multiple selected rows, it does not work out. It seems it does not iterate through the different selected rows. Do I have to add an iterator, or change the way I pass the data?

You could try using the following set up instead. - using Object.
But I am not sure how you are editing the table itself or if you're passing data to other queries...

table1 in your example would be sessieTable....

Thanks, but I'm not editting in the table itself - I want to select a couple of lines, and assign an invoice number (text2.value) to these lines - and upsert these lines to the Postgres DB.

The source of this table (sessieTable) is the result of a Query JSON in which I join a Postgres Table with the results of an API Call. The googleid is the shared key between these tables.

Got it....
So you can use Bulk Update via a primary key instead as the Action type and then set the array of records to update (In your case the two lines that had an invoice number added to them.)