Update changeSet with javascript

I have the following table (new version) which has a column named "skip":

When I click skip, then it is added to changeset, which I can then save clicking on "save".
All good.

Now, I want to offer a "select all" button.
But I can't figure out how I would achieve that.
I tried adding to changesetArray or changesetObject but both didn't update the UI. Is there a way to achieve this?

Select all can be achieved by allowing Multi row selection by default inserts checkbox on left side of table

You can then for Skip column set the mapped data to:
{{self.selectedSourceRows[i]?'true':'false'}}
Screenshot 2023-09-03 at 11.22.45 AM

The table component feature
Screenshot 2023-09-03 at 11.22.39 AM

Screenshot 2023-09-03 at 11.30.00 AM

Screenshot 2023-09-03 at 11.30.22 AM

I tried going down the multi row selection path.
But I want that a click on the row selects it as many other component depend on it (it's my main table). A multi row selection forces the user to click on the checkbox to select the row which is not what I want.

You can try something like that. Only problem here is you have to change 1 item to pop up Save button for table changes.

{{ checkbox1.value ? _.map(table1.data, (u) => ({ id: u.id, enabled: true })) : table1.changesetArray }}

I'm struggling more or less with the same issue, adding data tot the changeSet or changeObject is not the problem, but I would like to visualize them in the table component. The counter aswell as the table won't update after pushing data to the array.

I would like my user to pick a value from a list, and push this to a cell in a table, if all is okay, he can use the save button.

Any clue on how to achieve this?

I ended up creating a modal which showed the same table again but this time with multirow select - so I could leave the main table in single row select mode and then the popup solved the "apply to multiple rows" use case.

Clicking on the checkbox on the main table triggers the modal to open - this loses the first click but for my case that's ok.