Unable to read the csv file using the fileButton component. The query is resulting an error - 'syntax error line 1 at position 24 unexpected '['.'

Unable to read the csv file using the fileButton component. The query is resulting an error -
Can anyone help here.
I already disabled the prepared statements. I can see the values in fileButton1.parsedValue but not able to display them

Can you share the state of the fileButton1 component with the parsedValue property expanded?

this is the state of fileButton1 component. I also tried enabling the parse value to true in the component properties .

Hello again!

I'm not sure what the differences are between our two setups, but using a file button component with Parse Files active and a Query JSON with SQL I am able to pull out the data I need:

One difference I saw in our two sets was that you have supplied underscores _ where there are spaces in your data set. Generally I bound the field/column names with square brackets [Field Name With Spaces] but even when I queried with underscores I was at least able to get the query to run and provide me undefined data:

There error in your post says that the issue is at position 24 of your query, with an unexpected '[' -- this is right where your {{ }} statement begins. I wonder if you might need to reload the file button component or try with a file drop zone component instead. You might even just need to leave the app and come back to it to shake out any possibly cached weirdness that could be causing the error.

Also, what query are you using to select from the fileButton data and for what purpose? Maybe there is a better way to use the parsed data directly without needing to query it.