Some Sanity Check - Half Prefilled Forms

I'm on the free plan, Is it possible to create a form that is connected to a postgres table where an external form responder can search by first_name, last_name(as a search), position and country (as a dropdown) the search filters the name out for responder based on responders input, then on selecting a name, the four of ten column db data for that selection is prepopulated in form enabling the responder to supply in the remaining six and then submit to add a new record into db?

Form data is already connected to db table and I have searched in forum to do this without much luck. Here is where I'm stuck

Hi @Agbeloba Thanks for reaching out! Our Business & Enterprise plans have the option to create public facing apps, as you've described. You could have a few select components or text inputs that are referenced in your query. On the Free plan, your form users would need to log in to use the form (and they'd have access to then edit those forms). There is also a 5 seat limit on the free plan.

If you decide to move forward with a public app on the business plan or an internal app on the free plan, happy to chat more about setting up this functionality in office hours

We also have a standalone forms feature that you could use to send out publicly, but it doesn't have the filter functionality that you're looking for yet.