S3 ListObject, GetObject, GetTags access is randomly (but frequently) failing even if there is no change in my configuration.
It fails with this message.
"message": "The request signature we calculated does not match the signature you provided. Check your key and signing method.",
"errorData": "The request signature we calculated does not match the signature you provided. Check your key and signing method.",
I tried updating with new access key and secret key, but the problem remains.
I suspect this is retool server problem because it worked when I checked it last time(about a week ago) and haven't changed anything since the last check (only updated AWS keys to newer ones)
Also it sometimes success with the same configuration now.
In my configuration, js query calls the s3 resource with addtionalScope containing params. When I call it with hard input, it seems not to fail.