Retool Workflow timeout after 15min

Hi Team,
I am running into an issue where my workflow is terminating skipping all blocks.
One thing I noticed is , the total time to was around 15 mins and then it stopped working.
I have query blocks running stored procedures that take more than 20 mins. But the query blocks are set to max timeout of 2400000ms (40min)
How to deal with this, Any way to increase the overall timeout.
Any help will be appreciated.

Hey @Bose_28 :wave:

The timeout length depends on if your running workflows with the code-executor. If you are, there is a 15 minute limit. We're working on removing this limit for code-executor configurations in the near future for self-hosted customers as well as updating our docs to eliminate this confusion.

I'll be sure to add in your ticket as a "+1" to this request.

Let us know if you any have additional questions!

Thanks for the reply @becca.
By code-executor do you mean, js / python query blocks ?
By the way i was using Snowflake as the resource that was configured on 2400000ms timeout.

Yes, the code-executor service is responsible for executing any JS/Python code directly. It also makes requests to the workflows-backend service to run resource queries against databases, APIs, etc.

I want to clarify- are you self-hosting Retool or on-cloud? If self-hosted, would you be able to share all of your workflow logs following the timeout? Just want to be sure of the issue.