Retool forms phone number country code

Any ideas how to fix this team?

Thanks!

1 Like

I'm currently facing a similar issue. Even tried to set the default value as '+971' , the UAE country code. It works in the editor but in my public link i get the following. Did you manage to find a work around ?

Also when i continue to fill in the form it corrects it self to the right country. Feel like there's an issue with the default values of the phonenumber input.

1 Like

Me too. It should be a bug of Retool Form, and I also can not find workaround solution.
currently also have to set default value to get the correct phone number, and then only country flag is wrong.

if you put a default value does it still happen or is actually typing the only way to get it to show the correct country code?

Yes even with default value set to '+971' it shows us flag as phone country code in public link. As soon as i type a number it correctly identifies, i'm assuming it's a state issue

Hey everyone! Thanks for all the feedback here. I've submitted a bug report to the team for this and will update you here as I get any additional information to share.

3 Likes

The discrepancy between default value and the country flag (when the form loads) also happens outside Retool Forms, in a "regular" app.

Hy @casey_hemingway
If you want to lock country code then there is an option provide by phone number component in interaction setting like:

by doing this you can lock the country code.

Do we know yet when this can be fixed?
I have the same issue for my public webpage