Retool - Duplicate Apps wi

Hi!

I am currently building a web app which gives information on a per city basis. This includes upcoming events, top restaurants, activities and more.

I currently only have this launched in 2 cities, with all data managed via retool.

What I would like to do is be able to start running this in other cities but I'm struggling with determining how to build this in retool. At first I thought just duplicating the app for each city and changing the query to my database to filter only data for the given city BUT then each change I make I'll have to make into every single different retool app.

Any other thoughts here?

would duplicating the database be easier? in the app you would just need to make a change for it to select a diff resource/database based on a users location or something

I'm actually thinking now that I just give each user a user attribute = city.

Then continue to use the same app and just have the query connecting to the database filter by the user attribute city. Do you see any issues?

that's an even better solution :hugs:. as long as you remember to handle the situation where a city in the users attribute can't be found, I don't see any major issues