Resending User Invitation Links

I have two users who were sent links that expired and now I cannot send them a new link.

They are not listed in invited:

And when I try to add them I get a notification saying I can only invite new users:

Please advise.

Hi @BurkeWise, if you go back to the "User Group" we invited the users to, you should see a "Resend Invite" button for each "Pending" invitation under the settings dropdown on the far right.

I should have been more clear: the email is not showing in the user group at all. Yet when I try to invite them anew, I get a warning saying I need to add a new email (not an existing user).

Got it, thank you for the clarification. :slightly_smiling_face:

I've been playing around with the UI and it may or may not be related to the following, but it's worth a shot:

When the "Invite users" button is clicked without the checkmark showing on the dropdown, it clears the input before submission and we see the error from your second screenshot.

For example:

If we type the email but we don't select it from the dropdown:
Screenshot 2024-03-27 at 9.34.00 AM

We see the error when we click "Invite users":
Screenshot 2024-03-27 at 9.34.38 AM

But if we select it from the dropdown, a checkmark will show on it, and the email will show locked in the input, inside of a box, with an option to remove it ('x'):
Screenshot 2024-03-27 at 9.41.44 AM

Now the invite is successful:
Screenshot 2024-03-27 at 9.43.42 AM

Let us know how it goes!

1 Like

That did it. Amazing. Thank you.

You are welcome! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like