Pump user input to a table

Hi I want to create a table with 2 columns A & B, and 2 user input boxes named A & B. Those 2 input boxes should be pulling information from a google sheet with all available choices for category A & B.

I want to append the user's inputs to a row in the table after the user hit a button (2 input boxes information to 2 columns in one row, correspondingly). The table is originally empty and the users can add as many rows as they want, but I couldn't figure out how to make this happen, could you please walk to through the steps for this? Thank you so much!

Hey @Accurate! This is definitely something we can do. First, I’d direct you to our post on working with tables, it’s got a lot of the info you need. Here’s a skeleton of what you’re going to want to do:

• Use a dropdown component for the user input boxes, and connect them to queries that pull the available choices you’re looking for (use the “Read data from your spreadsheet” action in your query if you’re using Google Sheets)
  • Use a Google Sheets query with the “Append data to your spreadsheet” action to add a row to your sheet
  • In the “values to append” form field, reference the contents of the two dropdown components using {{}}

Let me know if you have any specific questions!