Problem removing filter from table

I am attempting to apply/remove a filter to a table on a button click. Applying the filter works correctly. However, on removal, all rows in the table are no longer visible. I assume I am doing something wrong in my JS query. I have tried multiple variations without success. I have also applied via the query and then removed via the filter dropdown with the same results. Thanks:

if (cbDeleteResearch.value) {
  var ex = AssignedBatches.filters;
  ex.push({columnName:"SubmittedCount", operator:"greaterThan", filterValue:"0" });
  AssignedBatches.setFilters(ex,"and");
} else {
  var ex2 = AssignedBatches.filters;
  var idx = ex2.findIndex(elem => elem.columnName=="SubmittedCount");
  ex2.splice(idx,1);
  AssignedBatches.setFilters(ex2,"and");    
}

Hey @pushbtn! Happy to help with this :slight_smile:

I can't seem to reproduce the exact issue (I'm able to remove filters both with code and via the filter dropdown in the table and my original data set re-appears), but I'd be happy to take a look at your app to get yours working as well!

Would it be alright if I stepped into your app to take a look? If so, DM'ing me link to your app would be perfect. If not, no worries at all! We can debug together. It would be really helpful to see some console.logs to make sure we're setting the filters to conditions that return the data we expect!