On-Premise version 3.54.0 mysql error

Hi,
i am running an update statement against an MSSQL Database with the follwing error:

Knex: run $ npm install mssql --save Cannot find module 'tedious' Require stack

Similiar issues was raised here: On-Premise 3.48-edge mysql error

The issue was falsely marked as resolved, the bug persists.
We are now downgrading to the latest stable version.

Cheers,
Johannes

I'm having the same issue

Knex: run $ npm install mssql --save Cannot find module 'tedious' Require stack: -

I have the same issue on module mysql2

Update_SparResp:
 failed (0.179s):
Knex: run $ npm install mysql2 --save Cannot find module 'mysql2' Require stack: - /retool_backend/node_modules/.pnpm/knex@0.21.16_pg@8.7.3/node_modules/knex/lib/dialects/mysql2/index.js - /retool_backend/node_modules/.pnpm/knex@0.21.16_pg@8.7.3/node_modules/knex/lib/config-resolver.js - /retool_backend/node_modules/.pnpm/knex@0.21.16_pg@8.7.3/node_modules/knex/lib/knex.js - /retool_backend/node_modules/.pnpm/knex@0.21.16_pg@8.7.3/node_modules/knex/lib/index.js - /retool_backend/node_modules/.pnpm/knex@0.21.16_pg@8.7.3/node_modules/knex/knex.js - /retool_backend/bundle/main.js

This seems to be an issue that has been for a few edge versions. Since this is a package missing, is it possible for the retool team to provide instructions on how to add this package manually in the docker container? It's a long time to wait for 13 weeks for a stable solution to get the needed functionality.

I've been told that a fix is coming to the edge releases soon, hopefully.

Can confirm the latest edge release still has this issue.

Issue is not applying in 3.52.1-stable. Other issues occur here.

Thanks @J0j0. To confirm, you are able to use 3.52 without the

Knex: run $ npm install mssql --save Cannot find module 'tedious' Require stack

problem? We'd like to plan our upgrade and it's nice to know the issue has been resolved.

I can confirm that the issue is not on the 3.52 stable version