On-Premise 3.48-edge mysql error

Hi,

I’ve been getting the following error when doing MySQL writes on every ‘edge’ release in the last few weeks. I think it started around 3.42 or 3.44, but have not had time to test yet.

ErroKnex: run $ npm install mysql2 --save Cannot find module 'mysql2' Require stack: - /retool_backend/node_modules/.pnpm/knex@0.21.16_pg@8.7.3/node_modules/knex/lib/dialects/mysql2/index.js - /retool_backend/node_modules/.pnpm/knex@0.21.16_pg@8.7.3/node_modules/knex/lib/config-resolver.js - /retool_backend/node_modules/.pnpm/knex@0.21.16_pg@8.7.3/node_modules/knex/lib/knex.js - /retool_backend/node_modules/.pnpm/knex@0.21.16_pg@8.7.3/node_modules/knex/lib/index.js - /retool_backend/node_modules/.pnpm/knex@0.21.16_pg@8.7.3/node_modules/knex/knex.js - /retool_backend/bundle/main.js

We’re using the standard docker-compose setup in Github. Have reverted to stable/latest for now and everything seems to be running fine.

(also sent this as a support ticket but remembered this may be a better place to put it)

I found a similar ticket below, which looks to have been resolved, but 3.48-edge still has the issue for me.

Cheers!
Jim

Hi @jimhuds, thank you for posting your question here as well!
I checked with my team internally and they suggested to use stable releases. Have we tried this route already?

Hi Paulo, yeah we're using the latest stable for now and all is working fine

1 Like