Oauth 2: "Enable an auth verification endpoint" always returns 200

Hi all,

I am experiencing what appears to be a breaking bug in the Oauth 2 resource creator. When I "enable an auth verification endpoint", no matter what I use as the endpoint, the console always reports receiving a 200, even if the endpoint config is total nonsense:

As you can see, it's telling me that the endpoint was hit successfully even though that's impossible in this case, because the URL is gibberish. I opened the developer console and was also able to tell that it appears the endpoint is not being called on the network at all. I have so far been able to reproduce this on both Chrome and Firefox for Linux.

It appears that this is not the first time this has happened: Check authentication status always return 200 even when the endpoint is 404

Hey @jrobin1917! Can you share what retool version you are using? Also is this a Rest API resource with Oauth2 authentication? Unable to reproduce the issue right now, so any further details you can supply would be great so we can get to the bottom of it for you. Thanks!