Check authentication status always return 200 even when the endpoint is 404

I've tried this feature with different resources and they all behave the same.

The first resource I tried was an OpenAPI with OAuth 2:

The second was an OpenAPI with Custom Auth:

In the second resource, I have a form modal that opens requiring login, if that expiration does not work I'm not sure if the modal will pop up.

Hey @Bruno_de_Queiroz!

Me and a couple other teammates have tried to reproduce this but so far we've been unsuccessful. If you're still seeing this would you mind if we took a step into your app to see if it reproduces for us there?

Also, just to double-check, are you able to authenticate to your resources and query them successfully if you do so manually?

Hi, @Kabirdas thanks for checking it, I'm not sure when it started working again, but it is working fine. Answering the question, yes I was able to get the token, even refresh using the refresh steps and execute queries afterward, but the expiration was a bit off at least from that panel, but the refreshing was happening while navigating through the apps.

Ok, good to hear, there have been fixes being made to the OpenAPI resource so this could have been fixed in the course of those changes. If it pops back up please let me know!