JSON Schema for Array field Title large

I added an Array field to an already established JSON Schema form and noticed the title value for the array field is much larger than the other titles. Do you happen to know why this may happen?

JSON used for text field:

{
  "title": "slug",
  "type: "string"
}

JSON used for array field:

{
  "title": "Goals",
  "type": "array",
  "items": {
    "type": "string"
  }
}

Other than the title, the new field works as expected.

@brettski
Is there a * or a # within or surrounding the default value for that text field?

Good thought @ScottR. No there is not any other characters around that field. The JSON source used to generate the field is below. As you see the name field doesn't contain anything extra and that is the field which is formatted into title-case for the JSON Schema form title value.

{
          "name": "goals",
          "description": "Company goals",
          "type": {
            "name": null,
            "kind": "LIST",
            "ofType": {
              "name": "String",
              "kind": "SCALAR"
            }
          }
        },

Well I am stumped.... maybe it's a CSS setting you put somewhere OR it's a bug....
Maybe try killing the field and recreating it? Sometimes it's a gremlin in the machine...

Yeah I am stumped as well. Recreating the field isn't really a thing as the form is dynamically created each time the application opens. We build the form off of the GraphQL schema so we don't need to keep updating it as we change fields.

This array field just added as excluded in the past as I was too lazy to figure out how to do it. Well I got tired of it not being there and added it to the form generation code for that type.