Insert multiple rows into a table (BigQuery Resource - Query)

I want to dynamically load multiple rows from a Retool table + some data added from a JS query into a BigQuery table.
The syntax for loading multiple rows into BQ is:

INSERT dataset.Inventory (product, quantity)
VALUES('top load washer', 10),
('front load washer', 20),
('dryer', 30),
('refrigerator', 10),
('microwave', 20),
('dishwasher', 30),
('oven', 5) 

reference: https://cloud.google.com/bigquery/docs/reference/standard-sql/dml-syntax#insert_statement
I’m triggering the BigQuery query from a JS query and passing 1 variable as additionalScope. I can’t figure out what the format of the variable should be so that the BQ query accepts it. I have tried Array of Arrays and to convert the variable to a string accordingly:
variable_array_of_array = [["front load washer", 20], ["dryer", 30], [refrigerator", 10]]
or
variable_string = "(("front load washer", 20), ("dryer", 30), (refrigerator", 10))
I’ve had so many error messages when trying to solve this so I can’t really refer to one error message that could give a clue on what the solution might be. I’m hoping that some of you might have an idea on how to solve this!!

Hey @daniel-andersson! Sorry for the delay on this. Do you mind sending a screenshot / pasting what your JS query looks like?