How hide/Show TabBar in a specific Screen?

Hello Devs, i´m new here, i am looking for help. Building an App i have a Loggin Screen with 2 buttons the first one to SingIn after write down the credencials, and another button for SignUp.

When i hit the button "Registrarse" the TabBar also shows up in that screen, but there is no sense to me why the component ShowsUp if the user is not LogIn yet.

Does somebody know how can i hide the TabBar on that Screen?

Hi @Kenny_ek, welcome to the forum! :wave:

To achieve this, we just have to remove it from our "Tab bar." We can see all screens in the "Component tree," the ones that have a home icon next to them are the ones that are part of the navigation bar.

For example:
Screenshot 2024-04-30 at 2.05.46 PM

To remove a page, just click on "Tab bar", select the page to remove on the right side bar, click the settings for that page (the three dots), and delete it:
Screenshot 2024-04-30 at 2.08.34 PM
Note: This won't delete the page, just remove it from the navigation bar.

Result:
Screenshot 2024-04-30 at 2.13.04 PM

I just noticed there is a bug when we reuse a page that came pre-built with the template.

For example, if I try doing the same with the "peopleDetailsScreen:"

The page is removed from the navigation bar, but the bar stays on the page:

I just created a bug report for this issue. It may take some time for our engineers to fix it. I would recommend you to create a new page and copy the components from the current page to the new one if this is what you are experiencing.

It looks like it is "peopleDetailsScreen" specifically. I tested with all the other ones and there are no issues. :upside_down_face: