How do i introduce a loader or a blank screen while switching between apps

Hi,

So i have created a multi app setup and when I switch between apps using the navigation, the UI will sit there on the current screen (and make a weird adjustment on the existing page itself) before moving to the new page.

I want to either add a blank page in between app switching or a loader on the existing page. Is there any way to do that?

The intent is to basically make the switching between apps smoother and give feedback to the user that something is being loaded

Hide all app components by default show a modal in full screen by default with the text "Loading" then after a few seconds switch visibility.

Hello, if you are using a principal container you can add a view to show a loading indicator or a blank page until the app queries finish their fetching or any event trigger you want to go to the desired view

Hi! Any update on this from Retool?
Thank's a lot!

Cc @Retool_Moderator

Hello everyone! There is currently not a way to do this with multiple apps. However, our team is currently working on multiscreen apps:

Feel free to add your +1s on that topic, we are happy to add them to the internal FR. If you comment on it, you'll get a notification on the forum when we post updates on the development of this feature. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

+1