Hide query loading messages

Hi All -
Is it possible to turn off / hide / disable the query loading messages on the bottom of the screen in presentation mode?

Thank you!

Hey @teamrappid, In Retool's most recent cloud-hosted version, the query loading messages on the bottom of the screen shouldn't be showing in presentation mode. Can you share a screenshot of the query loading messages showing in presentation mode and can you also share what Retool version you're running? The version info can be found by clicking on the chat icon in the lower right corner of your screen. A menu should pop up which will show your Retool version number:

Hi @everett_smith I am using the cloud instance v2.85.2

I still see the queries running message, are the messages suppose to not show in presentation mode by default? I have not changed any configuration if it is an option.

Thanks for the help!

Hi @everett_smith - Did the information above help? If so, can you let me know how to disable the query running message on the bottom?

Thanks!

Hi @teamrappid, I'm so sorry about that, I see what you mean! It doesn't look like there's a feature in Retool that lets you easily hide this banner, but you can hide it with custom CSS. This comes with the standard custom CSS warning that, while we do allow you to easily add custom CSS, our selectors and DOM structure are always subject to change which could potentially break any custom CSS you've added.

Here's how I hid this banner with custom CSS on my end.

Before custom CSS:

custom CSS:

After custom CSS:

Would you mind changing this post to a feature request so that any other users who are interested can add their +1 here?

Thanks @everett_smith will do