Global JS Issue with Embedded Modules

We have been facing an issue with the global JavaScript in modules. When these modules are embedded in the app, the global JS defined in modules, does not appear to function correctly. I've found couple of topics discussing this issue and would like to understand the timeline for resolving this issue. [Link1, Link2]

How would you suggest we approach the development and testing of these modules? Currently, changes in modules are not reflected in the app until they are released (Link).
So, we have to test these modules separately. One solution is to maintain global JS at both the module and app levels. However, this would require updating it in both places every time the global JS in any of the modules is modified. What are your thoughts on the best practices for handling this situation?

Hey @Neeraj_Gahlot, as you noted those issues are known and we have internal tickets tracking them. I don't have an ETA currently, but the team is thinking about Modules holistically and there should be improvements shipped. Unfortunately I don't have a more specific timeframe to give you.

One other option, is to have the JS defined globally for the org so that your functions are available everywhere. Depending on how many JS queries you are talking about, as this wouldn't work as that number grows large.

Otherwise, agree that this is a major pain point with modules. It is on our radar to improve the ability to test modules in the parent app, and I can continue to update you here as I get any additional information to share.