Filter table based on a string list

I have a table that I created by connecting to Google Sheets. I already have a filter configured and associated with this table, allowing me to apply basic filtering operations.

However, I now have a new requirement: I need to filter the table based on a fuzzy match and a list of values separated by commas. For example, I have the list "XXX, YYY, ZZZ" and I want to display all the rows in which the "Name" column contains one of these sequences.

I think using a regexp in the "search" attribute of the table may solve my problem, but I have not been able to make it work.

Hello @lrolim!

For fuzzy search, you will likely need to write some custom SQL to filter for matches based on the data you put into your text input component.

For example I have a single target search with a component that runs a SQL query of SELECT * FROM sample_users WHERE firstName LIKE {{ searchFilter.value }}

If you want to search for multiple words you might need to do some string processing and change the SQL query to either handle an array of strings, or multiple strings. ChatGPT should be very helpful with this!