FATAL: could not write lock file "postmaster.pid": No space left on device

We have been running self hosted retool without issue for months but I'm now only seeing the db-connector and db-ssh-connector as running.

When I look at the console logs I'm seeing "FATAL: could not write lock file "postmaster.pid": No space left on device"

The host system has sufficient free disk space but I don't know where else to look at this stage.

sudo docker-compose ps returns the output below:

NAME                                  COMMAND                  SERVICE             STATUS              PORTS
retool-onpremise-api-1                "docker-entrypoint.s…"   api                 exited (0)
retool-onpremise-db-connector-1       "docker-entrypoint.s…"   db-connector        running             3000-3002/tcp
retool-onpremise-db-ssh-connector-1   "docker-entrypoint.s…"   db-ssh-connector    running             3000-3002/tcp
retool-onpremise-jobs-runner-1        "docker-entrypoint.s…"   jobs-runner         exited (1)
retool-onpremise-postgres-1           "docker-entrypoint.s…"   postgres            exited (1)
retool-onpremise-user-postgres-1      "docker-entrypoint.s…"   user-postgres       exited (1)

Hey @unclespeedo, we would like to know more about how you're setting this up. Could you share with us how you deployed Retool? Are you seeing any errors when running sudo docker-compose up -d?

Hi @Kenny it turns out the docker host configuration created the low disk space issue.

@unclespeedo Happy to hear you figured it out! Thanks for coming back and sharing your solution :slightly_smiling_face: