Dynamically specify a resource in a module

@kabirdas could you enable this feature for me too? Thanks!

Hey @Kabirdas could you enable this feature for our account too? Would really appreciate it!

Hey @Kabirdas, can you please turn this feature on for me?

1 Like

Hi, is this feature still available? If yes, please enable it for my account @Kabirdas @lauren.gus

Is this feature still available? If so would you be able to add it to my account? I have an on-prem version.. let me know if theres anything else you need from me? @Kabirdas @lauren.gus

Hi @Kabirdas @Jennifer_Tchai, may I know if the dynamic resource feature is still in beta or is this a stable feature already? Thanks

+1 would like to know if this is a stable feature.

Hey @John_Swain @cc.ace, this feature is still in Beta. I can check with the teams to see if there are plans to make it generally available in the near future. In the interim, do you want it turned on for your orgs?

yes please do.

@joeBumbaca could you enable this for our account too?

@joeBumbaca could you please enable this for my account?

could you enable it for my account too?

Hi @joeBumbaca @Kabirdas We would like to ask for assistance if it is possible to turn on this for our self-hosted version. We don't seem to see any options to do that from our end. Thank you

Hello @Kabirdas @joeBumbaca , is it possible to enable it for my org as well? Thanks a lot in advance

can you please enable it for my account too?

@joeBumbaca we would love to try this feature as well, we have an on-premise business version

Could you please turn this feature on for Orennia as well? Thank you!

Hello @Kabirdas Can you enable this for our organization kodeclubs

hey @joeBumbaca can you activate this for our org? (we need for dynamic port)

Hello, we also need this feature to be able to use a single query across 5 different datasources. Can you enable it for our org please (snofox)?