Custom Components Beta

Hey Jess, is there any update on this for self-hosted customers? This sounds absolutely ideal!

Issue also reported here trying to install the dependencies on the template, if anyone else has run into this?

We're getting close for on-prem, ideally in beta on the edge release in two weeks. Right now we're addressing some early feedback to avoid any breaking changes.

On the issue, yup we'll have a fix out for that tomorrow thanks for reporting.

1 Like

Using npm install instead of yarn install should work at the moment as a workaround @cameron.pearce

1 Like

Hey! Please add my account karataev.retool.com. Thank you!

add us please:
almondtech.retool.com

Please add moneyballing.retool.com & twentyfourhourinspections.retool.com :slight_smile:

Both applied via the form but have received notification of approval yet.

please add alphalens.retool.com

Thanks!

Would love to test it out!

gumby.retool.com

projecttriton.retool.com

Please add athelas.retool.com to the beta.

Thank you!

@jessicasun @matthewisabel Hey! Is any news?

Hello @jessicasun Can you please add enable this for our organization kodeclubs.retool

Hi, can you please enable this for iseyon1.retool as well. Thank you!

Hello everyone! I wanted to let you all know the custom components beta is now publicly available.

Read our docs on how to get started and feel free to let us know if you have any feedback or share what you're building in the thread!

Hey! Is any way to create a method in the custom component to call it outside from Retool JS?

Hey, can you please enable this for me?

It should already be available to you. have you tried following the example in the link @matthewisabel gave yet?