[BUG] Selecting action query for table

Hi,

I think I found a bug: Recordit: Record screencasts fast & free! with GIF Support!

You can not select action queries when you select one in the list where the list overlaps the modal for the action button. I closes the list, right now I have to rearrange the queries so the desired action query to select shows up in the very first lines. Just watch the screencast, using Chrome.

Hey @radykal!

This is actually a known issue that we're looking into. We can let you know here when it has been resolved! In the meantime, as a workaround, can you try filtering for the query you want into that field before selecting it?

2 Likes

Hello, any updates on when this will be fixed? Glad to find this workaround, but whew that was a frustrating 30 minutes

Hey @sf_tech_bro!

No updates yet, sorry :pensive: I know this is a particularly frustrating bug. We'll keep this thread updated when there's a fix, thanks for bumping it.

2 Likes

Workaround:
In the list of queries in the code window left, move the query you need to the top of the list. Then try again selecting the query in the action. It should stick now.

1 Like