Best way to inquire about outages

ATM it seems the retool system is down. None of our apps are loading. They just load to a blank screen. I am assuming there is a temporary outage. I am not seeing anything in the incidents page. I am not sure the best route for getting timely answers to this type of enquiry. If I use the email support option, that usually takes many days to get a response. Any ideas what the normal practice here is to getting quick updates to the state of the underlying system?

Hi @Shawn_Crocker

We have automated systems in place across the board to detect tickets like this which have potentially critical implications, so for critical issues, if you use good wording like you did here, it should flag immediately to us. (I made a write up on how that works if you're curious): How Retool Triages Support Tickets With AI, Allowing Us To Immediately Identify Critical Issues And Incidents

As for your instance being inaccessible, can you confirm if this is for https://trebormfg.retool.com/ ?
Does it reproduce in an incognito window?
May I have permission to log into your org to check this out for myself?
If you open the developer console for your browser, are there any errors in the console, or in the network tab?

Cheers,
Isaac

That's great to here! In the end looks like it was a missed endless loop that our browsers were being hug up on. The issues simply had not been come across until today. Problem is solved.

Edit:

Its was for trebormanufacturing.retool