Add New Components dynamically into the List view By external "Add" button and Delete specific Container with "delete" button in each row

In my application, users need to upload varying amounts of information and certificates. To accommodate this dynamic nature, I'm considering using a ListView component with an "Add New Certificate" button. When a user clicks this button, a new row would be generated within the ListView, allowing them to input the necessary information for that certificate. I'd also like to include a "Delete" button within each row to enable users to remove specific certificates as needed. However, I'm currently facing a challenge with granular deletion, as I'm only able to delete the last row. I'm seeking guidance on how to achieve this row-specific deletion functionality, as well as any alternative approaches or best practices that could be implemented within Retool.

I'm open to exploring innovative ideas and methods to effectively address this scenario.

I would be interested in achieving the same functionality with Retool. Are there any suggestions on this?

I'm also looking into this for a project.

I have tried this by using a simple event handler and removing the specified index from a retool state variable, when i log this, it shows the correct data is leftover. But somehow the retool listview deletes the last one, it almost seems like it only tracks the length of the array.

Any further insights on this implementation?