Access full change history of the page?

I was working on a page, and while looking through my resources etc. I came back to the page, only to realize, the thing that I've just made is gone.

Angry that it didnt save properly while I was leaving the page, I started making the feature anew. As I finished, and went to check for different features on the page, I was horrified to find out that - all my progress since yesterday is gone.

I've checked my history, but the history log of last 10 changes is full of the stuff I was reimplementing after I figured only one feature got lost.

Is there a way to access full history log? At least 4 hours of work has been lost with this.

Hi @Kirill_Bunin Thank you for reaching out & I'm so sorry to hear about all of the lost work :disappointed:

Since you're not seeing anything helpful in the history, I would recommend stepping back in the page saves history using the _historyOffset url param (instead of the history tab) as described here One of my screens seems to be lost - #10 by Tess

Is it possible that there was more than one tab/window with the app open in edit mode? If so, this could have possibly caused page saves to overwrite each other and clear your work. We are working on a beta feature called multiplayer that will allow multiple editors to use an app at the same time