New Workflow problem I've had but only just noticed.
I have a workflow that I thought was running correctly but have since realised that it's actually not completing all the steps due to an error within a branch.
I have a query called MJ_fetchJob. When I run this one step at a time, the MJ_fetchJob is passed to the branch successfully, the correct branch is activated and all is good.
However, when run server side, this MJ_fetchJob variable is not populated. I've tested this theory by using the console.log to write out the value of the variable and when run server side, it is undefined.
I am using Client Credentials Flow which according to the above shares access across users.
Can someone please take a look at this, I've been trying now for a few weeks to get this to work and I just keep hitting invisible walls.
I have a another workflow that's throwing errors today such as "Workflow has failed and unfortunately could not find an error message" so I just can't make any progress and if I can't resolve this soon, I'm going to have to not use Workflows.
Not using branches like Ross but having the workflow fail on automation when it was scheduled.
Have a workflow that one a day: Grabs transactions from an API --> alter the format of the data --> write to a DB. When these steps were performed individually in order it worked fine (in fact the automation when I first wrote it a month or so ago also worked) however when it came to running everyday, it would fail saying that there were duplicates in the DB which was impossible (note that it was saying every record in the DB was a duplicate which is outside of the scope that the workflow was trying to achieve).
I hadn't checked on the script in the past week but it has started working as intended successfully since 7 days ago which is amazing but I had made no changes on my end. Suspecting that it was a bug that is getting fixed during the beta.
If you'd like more info I am happy to provide to help testing.