What are the max amount of queries run and max app size supported for retool?

Our organization has asked us to build an app that we have drafted half of the requirements so far and we are reaching some performance red flags.

Some of the inputs are lagging on change and the performance tab under Debug is showing our app size and queries run are both nearing the "red zone" which I'm assuming we want to avoid or we will face issues with usability and performance?

Our app currently have 3 tabs with forms and and dynamic fields using several queries to our graphql resources and many js queries/variables for local processing within the app.

Attached is the image our performance currently and this is without any users utilzing it.

Should we build this app natively instead or split the app up into multiple retool apps to maintain strong performance?

How should we read the results of the performance indicators, what do they suggest about our app in its current/future state if it grows?

I'm leaning toward this app not being practical in a single retool app or with retool at all given the complexity, dynamic nature of UI, and lack of performance capabilities.

Seeking guidance, thanks!

Assemble a repeating list of components with the List View component

Hey @Drew_Gallagher, looks like you are working with our team internally to take a look at the requirements and how they fit into Retool. I'll unlist this for now, but feel free to ping here if you would like.